|XI. INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL
“REFLEXIVE PROCESSES AND CONTROL”
Moscow, October 16-17, 2017, Institute of Philosophy, RAS
Institute of philosophy of RAS, Institute of psychology of RAS, Trapeznikov Institute of control sciences of RAS, Keldysch Institute of applied mathematics of RAS; Institute of economic strategy of the Social Sciences Division of RAS invite You to take part in the XI International symposium “Reflexive processes and control” which will be held in Moscow on October 16-17, 2017.
Scientific Fundamental — “Current problems of reflexive research in the context of post-non-classical scientific rationality and a transdisciplinary approach”.
Scientific and Applied — “Current problems of reflexive research and development in the context of applied fields of knowledge”.
Practical — “Introducing reflexive technologies into Russian and International development process, current experience and future prospects”
- Cybernetics and control — philosophical and methodological framework of development (reflexive processes and technologies roles and possible application).
- Self-developing reflexive-active environments (harmony of subjects of development, convergence natural and artificial).
- Reflexive aspects of complexity problems (reflexive complexity and reflexive mechanisms of regulation of complexity).
- From situational centers to development centers (socio-humanitarian technologies to ensure strategic planning and project management).
- Organisation of self-developing innovative environments (experience, current status and future prospects).
- Subjects of development — assembly and analytics (from market egoism to harmony of development).
- Role of reflexive technologies in information warfare (from confrontation to strategic partnership).
Symposium will be held in the form of Round Table workshops on the above-mentioned key topics (correction is possible).
Experts from Russia and foreign countries are welcome to take part in the symposium.
All information will be updated on a regular basis on the internet:
Languages of the symposium are Russian and English.
Please send Your written abstracts (up to 4 pages) to email@example.com (Mr. Denis Zhurenkov). All abstracts must correspond to the main thematic areas of the symposium and have brief information about the participant (name, organization, position, academic degree, E-mail).
Abstract submission guidelines are here: http://www.reflexion.ru/EConf.html
All abstracts must pass preliminary examination to be published among the symposium’s collected works. Collected works publication will be out before the symposium starts.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: July 15, 2017
Organisational fee is not required
Sponsorship and support is appreciated.
FOR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND PROPOSALS
Dr. Vladimir Lepskiy
Chairman of the Organising Committee