Along the years, the key of the Eurocast Conferences had been the quality of the participants contributions, that we have to acknowledge in the first place. They made possible, by the Springer LNCS, the worldwide distribution of Eurocast most important effects: bringing over the years scientists and engineers of different age, background and academic institutions, together to share their experience in the design and analysis of systems using advanced mathematical methods for model-building and efficient algorithms for computer implementations. All in a multidisciplinary atmosphere which facilitated the appearance and discussion of new creative ideas and developments. We must thank and congratulate you again, participants all from the beginnings.
Franz Pichler, Roberto Moreno-Díaz
Preliminary Workshop list
1. Systems Theory and Applications.
2. Pioneers and Landmarks in the development of Information and 3. Stochastic Models and Applications to Natural, Social and
4. Theory and Applications of Metaheuristic Algorithms.
5. Model-Based System Design, Verification and Simulation
6. Applications of Signal Processing Technology
7. Artificial Intelligence and Data Mining for Intelligent Transportation 8. Computer Vision, Machine Learning for Image Analysis and
9. Computer and Systems Based Methods and Electronic technologies in Medicine
10. Systems Concepts and Methods in Touristic Flows
11.Systems in Industrial Robotics, Automation and IoT
more on http://eurocast2019.fulp.ulpgc.es/