We welcome the Russian “Centre of Interdisciplinary Research of Reflexive Processes and Control of the Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences” (CIRRPC)”.
Its main purposes are: Intensification and coordination of scientific research and development connected with a socio-humanistic perspectives of system analysis and control (cybernetics) in the following directions:
- reflexive processes and control;
- reflexive mechanisms of control of complexity; philosophical and methodological bases of the third-order cybernetics (post-non classical cybernetics of self-developing reflexive-active environments);
- integration into the third-order cybernetics of certain areas of modern knowledge (synergetrics, management of complexity, personal knowledge, ethics of strategic subjects, etc.);
- development of transdisciplinary approach in the context of the third-order cybernetics;
- development of socio-humanistic technologies of the organization of self-developing reflexive-active environments;
Tasks of the Center
- organize (time in two years) the international interdisciplinary scientific and practical symposiums “Reflexive Processes and Control” (ten symposiums are organized);
- publication of the international journal “Reflexive Processes and Control” (it is published since 2001).
Head of the Centre: Vladimir Lepskiy.
|It will be an active contributor to WOSC 2017|